Here is what a Screw Cab Raptor weighs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Blah, blah, blah. It's not that much lighter for all the press and bragging that was going on. Who in the hell orders these trucks stripped down? Nobody, that's who. Weigh them real world, you know, with a driver and some gas in the damn thing. Have someone weigh a Gen1 SE and someone else weigh a Gen2 802A. Lets get some realistic info going around here for a change.

Kudos to the OP for actually posting real-world numbers. Bravo......

stealthfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
according to my dealer when i picked up my truck they stated the shipping weight of the truck was 5450.

Craigy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fill it up all the way and do it again!

Thanks for sharing!

For those interested, a full tank of gas is ~223 lbs.

Most options should add weight, some more than others. Pano roof would probably add the most, perhaps the torsen diff, 10 way seats also big adds.

Last edited:

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow so with full fuel and moon roof we have to be over 6000; hey where did you get this done at a highway truck place? did they charge you?

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
wow so with full fuel and moon roof we have to be over 6000; hey where did you get this done at a highway truck place? did they charge you?

OP did it at work.

There are scales at recycling centers and metal shops to check loads coming in or out. Some will let you use them for free, some charge a few bucks.

Also, precision alignment shops have scales for corner balancing purposes.

Craigy

Full Access Member
Reaction score

3/4 tank, and we don't know the options on his truck other than it's a supercrew with the tailgate applique. ;)

Prob still under 6k.

8WOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have the weight ticket, but with a full tank of gas my 2013 screw weighted 647x lbs with me in it, I Way about 185lbs. So if your screw was 5700 lbs that's Right around 500lbs if you had a full tank. My truck had every option and special edition wheels (which are heavier than stock.) So 57xx sounds right