GEN 2 Hennessey Velociraptor Jen2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only positive thing I can say is I do kinda like the look of that bumper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only positive thing I can say is I do kinda like the look of that bumper

Sad to say, I like the bumper too but not enough to allow this hack to touch my truck. Also it would look better if it did not have "velociraptor" cut into it.
Tone

Hal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sad to say, I like the bumper too but not enough to allow this hack to touch my truck. Also it would look better if it did not have "velociraptor" cut into it.

Tone

Agreed on both accounts. I would like to find something similar by someone else.

POPN427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only a mere $12,995 for your truck to 1) burn to the ground or 2) be given back with other owners parts installed on it.

The 605-hp Hennessey Velociraptor will hit 60 mph in 4.2 seconds - Autoblog

:ROFLJest::ROFLJest::ROFLJest:

The $12,995 is the extra for the tires, lift and LED bumper....

From the article..

" At $22,500, all of those upgrades don't come cheap. The truck does come with a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty to help ease the minds of customers. Hennessey is offering a Stage One package that includes extras like the LED front bumper, 35-inch Toyo tires, and a 3-inch lift. That package is available for $12,995 and can be added independent of the performance upgrades, meaning a standard Raptor can get all the improved visual and suspension bits."

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Spend all that money on a bumper only to still have the fog lights look like they were tacked on as an afterthought?

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
The $12,995 is the extra for the tires, lift and LED bumper....

From the article..

" At $22,500, all of those upgrades don't come cheap. The truck does come with a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty to help ease the minds of customers. Hennessey is offering a Stage One package that includes extras like the LED front bumper, 35-inch Toyo tires, and a 3-inch lift. That package is available for $12,995 and can be added independent of the performance upgrades, meaning a standard Raptor can get all the improved visual and suspension bits."

$13k for tires, a 3 inch lift and a bumper :rofl:

I bet they use a spacer block too...