Help me fund a 2017 Ford Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kflakes15

Reaction score
Hello eveyrbody,

I have been following this forum for quite some time, as i have been following the raptor for just as long (3 years now). I have a raptor reserved for MSRP in New York. I have a veyr good friend at a ford dealership and was hoping to get the truck for below MSRP. But as we all know, that is not the case. I have a pretty decent job and even still with a large sum of money down i can not afford the payments at MSRP. So i have created this page for some help. I know i am going to get bashed for asking others to help fund a expensive truck, but i figure it cant hurt to ask. So if you would be so kind to even donate a dollar and make this raptor dream come true, it would be much appreciated.

Link:

https://www.gofundme.com/fund-my-2017-ford-raptor-2uxffgs

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL 10k down gives you what 700 a month payment on that truck roughly right? Maybe you should look at something for affordable for ya bud...

And LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.