Help me break into my Console Vault...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sher-bant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not important how...
But while installing I ****** up and reset the code on a number I didn't know.

Help!
Please.

Tell me how to pick that lock.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Aren't there two digits 0-9 or so? That's only about 100 combinations... grab a 6 pack and get to work sir :)

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not important how...
But while installing I ****** up and reset the code on a number I didn't know.

Help!
Please.

Tell me how to pick that lock.

Lol, not good. Isn't there 3 numbers?

Aren't there two digits 0-9 or so? That's only about 100 combinations... grab a 6 pack and get to work sir :)

I think there is 3 numbers between 1-9 which is way more than 100 possibilities. OP has an interesting weekend ahead.

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it's a 3 dial lock, there are 1000 possible combinations. That's doable... set the left dial to "1", the middle dial to "1", and cycle through the settings on the right dial. Once that's done, roll the middle dial to "2", and follow the same process with the right dial... and so on. It'll take a bit, but it won't be too bad.

If it's a 4 dial, though, that adds another order of magnitude... so, 10,000 combinations. At that point, you're probably best off with a power drill and a credit card to order replacement parts.