Heated Steering Wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I live in Arizona so I probably wasted the money getting it but it seemed cool and whats an extra $200 on this truck anyways.... also go the heated rear seats.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FACT: If you question adding the heated steering wheel, you have never had one... life changer :biggrin:

seriously, even if you had your truck warming up for 30mins on full blast, the heated wheel takes your chill away almost immediately after using

MRxGREEN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the warmth of the wheel is tied to climate control. I use mine daily with climate control off and its warm, but I am wondering if the temp increases if you turn the heat up in the truck.

HankTheTank

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the warmth of the wheel is tied to climate control. I use mine daily with climate control off and its warm, but I am wondering if the temp increases if you turn the heat up in the truck.
Keep doing what you're doing. It's not climate controled. Only settings are heat or no heat.

BTemple

Reaction score
I ordered a Raptor with out the motor...just something else that could go wrong. I just didn't want to deal with it. :lol:

Bombsquad68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am certain it's fixed, but there is a setting in Forscan to turn it from "warm" to "hot". The factory setting isn't overly warm compared to some cars I've had with it, but I'm guessing the Forscan setting would fix that.