Heated Steering Wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

calpolo17

Reaction score
Is the heated wheel identical to the standard with exception of the heating? Or is it a completely different wheel e.g. from Platinum package truck or something else?

PAW RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd never had it before in any of my vehicles. Well worth the few hundred $ imho. It's nice in cold weather on a remote start.

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And then you just have a plain old wheel. Like a broken escalator. Living in Michigan I think it's the best $155 or whatever option I spent on this truck!

I live in Canada. I wouldnt order a vehicle with it.

Spoken like someone who has never had it before.

I've driven vehicles with heated steering wheels before, and my current vehicle has heated seats. They are features I can take or leave. I won't be buying new enough cars in the future to have these features and I honestly will not miss it.

I miss daily driving my gutted car, which I drove in the middle of winter too even when it was -40. no heated seats or steering wheel there and I loved driving that more than my current daily.