Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > GEN 2 (2017+) Ford F-150 Raptor Forums > Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.

Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]

Are heated mirrors not included on a base Raptor?

This is a discussion on Are heated mirrors not included on a base Raptor? within the Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2] forums, part of the GEN 2 (2017+) Ford F-150 Raptor Forums category!
OK guys, my new 2018 Raptor (base 800A) does not seem to have heated outside mirrors! What! It has a ...

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2017, 11:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

(Thread Starter)
Default Are heated mirrors not included on a base Raptor?
OK guys, my new 2018 Raptor (base 800A) does not seem to have heated outside mirrors! What! It has a heated rear window. Is this not a standard feature? The mirrors are power-adjust and that is all. Not even the little LED repeater most F-150's have. Can the mirror heater be added? Even my basic XLT Super Duty trucks all had heated mirrors (but not heated rear glass).

Old 09-08-2017, 11:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Originally Posted by troverman View Post
OK guys, my new 2018 Raptor (base 800A) does not seem to have heated outside mirrors! What! It has a heated rear window. Is this not a standard feature? The mirrors are power-adjust and that is all. Not even the little LED repeater most F-150's have. Can the mirror heater be added? Even my basic XLT Super Duty trucks all had heated mirrors (but not heated rear glass).
You need to add the optional mirrors; that is what I did on my 2017. Unless something has changed, they will then become body colored, be heated, include turn signal indicators, and also have LED lights that shine down.
Jeff-Ohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 11:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

(Thread Starter)
Originally Posted by Jeff-Ohio View Post
You need to add the optional mirrors; that is what I did on my 2017. Unless something has changed, they will then become body colored, be heated, include turn signal indicators, and also have LED lights that shine down.
Thanks Jeff. Can I ask what the cost was? Any re-wiring needed? Any programming needed? I would like to do this if the price was reasonable.

Old 09-08-2017, 12:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Default Are heated mirrors not included on a base Raptor?
I have 801a mirrors without led lights etc. I looked into adding them at some point. They're around $600 each
Guess I'll deal with not having them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
marcomilano77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 01:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Originally Posted by troverman View Post
Thanks Jeff. Can I ask what the cost was? Any re-wiring needed? Any programming needed? I would like to do this if the price was reasonable.
I believe it is a $540 option from the factory. I can't speak for how easy it would be to add them now, but I bet it can be done. Your local service department should be able to provide that info.
Jeff-Ohio is offline   Reply With Quote