Headlight question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dad

Reaction score
Hey boys!
Just walked out of a Ford dealership this week with one of those new Raptors. I've been needing a new truck for a while now and saw this truck in the front of the lot. I wasn't a fan of the colour they had, my old truck was a tough green pick-up. I decided to go with it anyway. Talked to the dealer and I eventual talked him down to MSRP, I think he was relieved to sell the darn thing. He really had to explain all these new features to me, I still don't think I'll ever figure out all this technology.
So, after only driving 50 miles with my truck I've decided that these LEDs are way too bright, they're just not for me. Driving at night is just not right. Is there any way to change the headlights to the classic style halogens? I like them better and know that they'll last.

TornadoRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to frf and Raptor life. Congratulations on your new Raptor.
You've been Raptized.
There are plenty of lightning options, use the search tool up top.
What color did you get, it'll grow on you!

OP
OP
D

Dad

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome "TornadoRaptor" I forget what the colour was called I think it was avalanche white. As for you "stealthfrc" I am considering just that. This thing already has so many problems, this thing is always beeping at me. Also these overhead switches aren't doing anything, I've checked everywhere (underneath, under the hood, in the bed, nowhere inside). The switch lights up but doesn't do anything. I'll try to attach a photo. Thanks all.

Attachments

• 0313171324.jpg
    0313171324.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 68

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those overhead switches are pre-installed for accessory use. So, let's say that you have auxiliary lights (or some other electrically-operated accessory); those switches are in place so that you already have a switch (and wiring) in place to use those lights when you want to.