Haters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't recall any haters....but best compliments lately came from two Nissan salesmen when I was dropping other vehicle off for maintenence.

OP
OP
T

tmd11111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't let them have that power over you. Best thing you can do is think of better put downs on your own truck and yourself than they can. Self deprecation, shows you don't care and you are in control.

Self deprecation my ass. Not only are they envious of my truck but I can be an arrogant ***** as well. ****** em off even more.

bailer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I've only had my SCREW Raptor for about 2 weeks now and it just amazes me at some of the crap people who have no clue say about it. I work at a fairly large manufacturing facility and there are several hundred people who work here.....

Just a wild guess, sounds like a union atmosphere??

Have seen this with a local mine, everybody knows what you pull in and get seriously pissed if you are somehow getting ahead in their eyes.

OP
OP
T

tmd11111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a wild guess, sounds like a union atmosphere??

Have seen this with a local mine, everybody knows what you pull in and get seriously pissed if you are somehow getting ahead in their eyes.

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner......

Nailed it. When I went to work there I took the job on a whim because I was board with what I though would be an early retirement. I had just spent almost 5 years working for a defense contractor in Iraq and banked. Also am retired military so I have a pension too. Not originally from here and not a sole there knew me. For the longest time I wouldn't even give them a hint about me or my background. Hence the hatred and envy.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner......

Nailed it. When I went to work there I took the job on a whim because I was board with what I though would be an early retirement. I had just spent almost 5 years working for a defense contractor in Iraq and banked. Also am retired military so I have a pension too. Not originally from here and not a sole there knew me. For the longest time I wouldn't even give them a hint about me or my background. Hence the hatred and envy.

All that time time in and around the military and you aren't used to getting shit for anything and everything?

83ed877111a99996714dfb703807daefd7f9dff6884ed3d137.jpg

OP
OP
T

tmd11111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m used to it. Was more of a statement how petty some people are. Actually it cracks me up all the time.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
whats petty is knitting a sweater thread of their mouth gizz and crying about it to us.
the people that are way worse than any of them.

i dont know how you dont see the level or retardation here.