Haters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A couple weeks ago I had a bum/junkie holding an sign asking for money at a signal light say “ that’s a badass truck dude” I have a gen1 with SVC Baja bumpers. It was entertaining!

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was in my late 50s when I was finally able to buy a vehicle for which I made no compromises. It wasn't a choice between the 4x4 option or the various engine options, and I didn't have to decide for or against anything because I couldn't afford it. I ordered my Raptor with everything I wanted on it and nothing I didn't want. It took me until I was 57 years old to get there.

If you bought the no-compromise vehicle of your dreams before you reached my age, then more power to you. And you can tell the detractors the truth: "You'll feel better after a visit to the Ford dealership." Hand them your salesman's business card for extra emphasis.

IHAVETWO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one hater,my brother.but he thinks he is my father.everone else loves my truck.people out of nowhere talk to me about how much they love it.

Redleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Se that's when it's fun with such responses as:
1. Yeah you're right, you could save a ton of money building a Tundra Raptor, I mean I like saving money too, could have paid for an hour with a really hot ******, instead I ****** your wife for free.
2.Yes it's barbie doll blue, same color as your daughters bedroom carpet.
3.I need a truck like that because it's the only truck that will get me far enough out to bury the bodies and stand a chance of not getting caught.
4.Doesn't sound half as stupid as your mom with that red rubber ball in her mouth.
5.Well good, you'll remember this kids toy when it's giving your front lawn a lawn job.

There, I feel better and I don't even work with you...

Njraptorfan

Reaction score
The guys I work with love my truck,most are pickup owners.you only live once and you can’t take it with you.they also hold their value better than avg pickups.screw the haters I could give two ***** what anyone else thinks or says