Haters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tmd11111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I've only had my SCREW Raptor for about 2 weeks now and it just amazes me at some of the crap people who have no clue say about it. I work at a fairly large manufacturing facility and there are several hundred people who work here. Some of the comments crack me up.
1. What a waste of money I could do the same to my Tundra for less money and it would be better. (Best one so far)
2. What color is that, Barbie Doll Blue?
3. Why do you need a truck like that?
4. Sounds stupid, who the hell would put a V-6 in a truck like that.
5. Looks like a kids toy.

I could go on and on about some of the stupid ass comments but from what I've seen they pretty much come from jealous ass hats who dont have two nickles to rub together.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
what sucks is you have let them get to you.

how many compliments do you remember? someone im sure maybe has talked shit on my truck to me but i normally just laugh at them and drive away because i truly love the balls off my truck.

it looks like you are harboring all those petty comments and you knit a thread sweater with them lol. good luck sippin on your hateraid.

you could have easily bought a 2015 and made it better than a raptor for way less money BTW
they can do a tundra build that would munch your raptor offroad for less money. thats a fact too lol.

OP
OP
T

tmd11111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what sucks is you have let them get to you.

how many compliments do you remember? someone im sure maybe has talked shit on my truck to me but i normally just laugh at them and drive away because i truly love the balls off my truck.

it looks like you are harboring all those petty comments and you knit a thread sweater with them lol. good luck sippin on your hateraid.

you could have easily bought a 2015 and made it better than a raptor for way less money BTW
they can do a tundra build that would munch your raptor offroad for less money. thats a fact too lol.

Na, I don't let them get to me. Actually it cracks me up. When I started here about 4 years ago I started as a line worker and at the time was driving a brand new 2013 F250 Platinum leveled with 20's and oversized tires. Everybody and their brother was questioning where I got the money for it and how was I able to afford it. I've since moved into management and my wife works here in management as well so it just gives their boring mundane selves something to talk about. Funny thing is the wife actually liked the Barbie Doll Blue comment she picked the color.

mr_beaverhousen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess it comes with your workplace environment where I think no matter what kind of vehicle you drove you would get comments.

Not going to lie in that I get crazy amounts of thumbs up and head turns in this truck than any other vehicle I’ve owned.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Because they crack jokes at you they can't afford it and don't know how awesome it is eh?

Sounds like they're under your skin.

Your shit DOES sound like a lawn mower, and/or a hippo fart. If you can't laugh at yourself and then poke fun back, you've got a problem.

8fecda6df1b2d1263faa7fbcc9217ce99e25337e6b7c93d3a0.jpg