Has Anyone in South Carolina Recived There 2017 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Corey77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just received some great news from Sarah on Facebook! My truck is shipping. It's currently shipping via rail and is now in Indiana!! Wierd thing is that Tuesday it was still in production from my October 13 build date. Blue SCREW

OP
OP
Ltl6pack

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just received some great news from Sarah on Facebook! My truck is shipping. It's currently shipping via rail and is now in Indiana!! Wierd thing is that Tuesday it was still in production from my October 13 build date. Blue SCREW

Man that's great, hope my truck caught a ride with yours! Happy New Year to All of the FRF group, and also my South Carolina friends who have gotten there Raptors and still waiting on there trucks, like me! May 17 be filled with good times in the Snow, Mud and Sand playing with our New Baby's!

Corey77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Corey77 did you get your truck yet? Mine is still waiting on a ride, Lol!!

Nope!! Didn't show up, but the dealer's only other allocation did. He is now saying tomorrow or Thursday.... I feel emotionally drained. I have less patience now that I know it's coming than when it was stuck on 59. Haha!

OP
OP
Ltl6pack

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope!! Didn't show up, but the dealer's only other allocation did. He is now saying tomorrow or Thursday.... I feel emotionally drained. I have less patience now that I know it's coming than when it was stuck on 59. Haha!

I fill your pain! At least yours is close, my dealer did gave me a 2015, loaded with all the goodies, and 4 wheel drive to drive until my Raptor gets here, that helps when they are calling for snow this weekend. Hang in there and your wait will be over soon!

Corey77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No truck again. Today was my official ETA date, but my dealer was 100% confident it would arrive prior. Got ahold of Ford FB and my ETA has been moved to the 10th... Just can't catch a break, lol.

raptor 17

Reaction score
none in my town but there surrounding dealerships have sold several lumberton crossroads sold 2 already