Has Anyone in South Carolina Recived There 2017 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im in NC, ordered in Oct, built on 12/12 with an ETA of 12/26.

Your experience might be different, but mine was built on 12/7, released to the shipping company on 12/9 with delivery to the dealer reportedly going to happen between 12/11 and 12/17. Needless to say, the truck never showed up and it is still listed as ready to ship, but it now has no ETA. Don't get your hopes up, but maybe you will have better luck.

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 8/17 priority 13 got VIN yesterday build date 1/16/2017.

OP
OP
Ltl6pack

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ordered 8/17 also got build date of 1/20 and vin today, I'm in sc

I also ordered on 8/17, was built on 10/27, first eta of 11/17, now on last row in far north/west corner of ramp 59! all of you guys may get your truck before I get mine! 4 more days and she will be 2 months old and been buried under snow twice without ever moving!

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also ordered on 8/17, was built on 10/27, first eta of 11/17, now on last row in far north/west corner of ramp 59! all of you guys may get your truck before I get mine! 4 more days and she will be 2 months old and been buried under snow twice without ever moving!

I think mine is next to yours. They probably plowed the open park of the lot and there is a nice back of snow/ice blocking our trucks in. Maybe several 2wd f150s just inside the bank so they can't get over it - blocking us in. We'll see them when the bank fully melts in May.

But I'm not griping about it.

OP
OP
Ltl6pack

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think mine is next to yours. They probably plowed the open park of the lot and there is a nice back of snow/ice blocking our trucks in. Maybe several 2wd f150s just inside the bank so they can't get over it - blocking us in. We'll see them when the bank fully melts in May.

But I'm not griping about it.

I sure hope I get it before May! They will have made enough interest of of my deposit to have a hell of a party!

Ggh1969

Reaction score
I ordered from fairway Ford in Greenville. In July. Trick was built first week in November and released last week Dec 19th Ford service said I should get an eta any day. I think my dealer had 4 and I know one backed out. I was number two and mine was at msrp.

OP
OP
Ltl6pack

Ltl6pack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, got some news on my 10/27 build Blue Screw that's been on ramp 59, today, she has been released from the plant and is awaiting Shipping, now I hope that she comes in in the next 3 weeks, on Vacation the week of the 16th and hoping to be able to take Her for a run in the snow and some sand that week! Getting close! have not heard of any guys getting one in South Carolina from the early builds, will keep up dating as I get more info, you guys do the same, Thanks!