has anyone priced the graphics kit after the fact?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blu Du

Reaction score
wishing I would of ordered the rear graphics and was wondering what just the decals cost. does anyone know?

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Contact Josh at designs n signs. Be around $350 compared to the $2k factory decals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Piranharaptor

Reaction score
They don't have hood decals or 2017 side ones yet. The tailgate f150 and raptor ones look great though. Hopefully they get others in stock before my order is scheduled

I just checked w them today and they have hood wraps/ decals in the works very quick reply thru email

Dr. Hunter

Reaction score
I actually asked the dealer this in Canada and they have them significantly cheaper about 1000 cad without labour for hood and both sides to have them installed by the dealership after the fact.

rohardi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I just saw my first Gen 2 Raptor today. It had the graphics and Tailgate Appliqué. I may add the tailgate to my build as I do not have a build date yet. I actually liked the bed graphics, but I don't think I would actually add them to my build for what they are asking. $350 for aftermarket graphics that are the same.... That may be a different story. My issue there is I feel like I would screw up the application and put them on crooked or with bubbles. I suck at phone screen protectors, so this would be 100X bigger lol