Has anyone contacted Ford Corp about Delays?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brons130

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone wrote Ford corp or called about this allocation delay (retrofit) major fup? Just curious what the response was? Can a guy get free oil changes for a year or something for waiting 6 month when it was suppose to be 3?

italianhound303

Reaction score
Most of us tried many routes by either email their corporate contacts or customer service emails but no response. Waste of time but hopefully they are taking some of them and annotating for the next release

jdaallen

Reaction score
First 15,000 F150's with the new 10 speed were held back for a "Retrofit". Shipping is catching up and some of the hold back units are being delivered now (mine came in yesterday). A lot of them have 60 to 125 miles on the odometer when delivered and should have a "TESTING" slip in the unit somewhere. Very frustrating for guys that ordered in July thru Oct are waiting and Nov, early Dec orders are driving their trucks now.

TKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First 15,000 F150's with the new 10 speed were held back for a "Retrofit". Shipping is catching up and some of the hold back units are being delivered now (mine came in yesterday). A lot of them have 60 to 125 miles on the odometer when delivered and should have a "TESTING" slip in the unit somewhere. Very frustrating for guys that ordered in July thru Oct are waiting and Nov, early Dec orders are driving their trucks now.
Just saw a 12/18 build that a friend bought. Crazy that my 10/30 build was released on 12/16 and still is en route. And, yes, I emailed Ford and also posted a complaint on the website and got no response. Ford may be solid with Raptor, but people who are dealing with this crap will remember for future purchase decisions.

Cparavate

Reaction score
I feel your pain mine was build on 11/22 and it's awaiting Shipping. The dealer was told by the regional rep it would be here by month end but I have my doubts..