A happy wife in MN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4BIRDDOGS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations. Post a few pictures of her playing in the fresh snow..... Maybe spin a few doughnuts. Make sure you capture the ear to ear grin!

nowata

Reaction score
Looks great. I'm in Hugo MN awaiting one to arrive at a dealer in NY. Blue supercrew. Every dealer around me wants $7-15k over. That's bs. Looks like youre in southern MN. Any feedback you can provide on the new ride is appreciated. MPG, ride, power, on road handling, etc. Congrats!

OP
OP
B

Blu Du

Reaction score
Looks great. I'm in Hugo MN awaiting one to arrive at a dealer in NY. Blue supercrew. Every dealer around me wants $7-15k over. That's bs. Looks like youre in southern MN. Any feedback you can provide on the new ride is appreciated. MPG, ride, power, on road handling, etc. Congrats!

northern mn, dealer is in pine river mn. I have never driven a raptor or any thing really high performance so take my opinion for granted but holly shit it has some get up and go!!!! the exhaust and motor are very noisy when floored but mostly in a good way. at a certain RPM It does sound like a v8 but then at higher rpm or red line is where it starts to sound "tingy" or that v6 sound. as far as the ride the couple of potholes we hit were very smooth. so far I'm am impressed most with the cabin and seats. very roomy and comfortable. the truck was delivered with 18 miles and was a BIG DEAL for this smaller dealer. when someone said the raptor is here all the employees came running to see it especially since the first 2 they ordered are still at ramp 59. the GM told me he had multiple dealers calling about this raptor and willing to pay or had customers willing to pay 5k or more over msrp. one other thing I noticed and maybe this is a common ford thing but it has an option that the truck shuts off at a stop light and starts up when you hit the gas pedal like a gas engine golf cart. I plan on stealing it from my wife today while shes at work and maybe get a backflip installed and put some more miles on it.