GEN 2 Got a Vin and Build Date of February 6th it anyone needs it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well guys i have a Vin and Build Date of February 6th if anyone needs it?

Its in West Virginia, they are asking 1k over MSRP

The dealer is Ramey Ford Princeton

Contact is name is LT his number is 304-910-3097 he is out of town until Tuesday so text him your info if your interested.

The build is;

4 Door Super Crew Cab
Avalanche
CA Emissions
802a Lux package
90h Second row heated seats
67h Heated steering wheel
43v Twin Panel moon roof
63t Tailgate step w/assist

please ley him know if you are interested, you can PM me if you have any questions.

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well guys i have a Vin and Build Date of February 6th if anyone needs it?

Its in West Virginia, they are asking 1k over MSRP

The dealer is Ramey Ford Princeton

Contact is name is LT his number is 304-910-3097 he is out of town until Tuesday so text him your info if your interested.

The build is;

4 Door Super Crew Cab
Avalanche
CA Emissions
802a Lux package
90h Second row heated seats
67h Heated steering wheel
43v Twin Panel moon roof
63t Tailgate step w/assist

please ley him know if you are interested, you can PM me if you have any questions.

That's a nice setup. Ca emissions and all. That's going to make someone really happy. Wish I could pick this one up myself. 500 miles closer then my current deal and months sooner.

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LT has had a ton of messages about this vehicle....He says the OP has technically already paid for the car so he can not sell it again until he releases it.....LT had agreed to let the OP find a replacement buyer to do someone a favor but he's but he's gotten several messages on the truck.....in reality LT has no idea what is going on....

OP
OP
SOAKINRED

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor WV

LT has had a ton of messages about this vehicle....He says the OP has technically already paid for the car so he can not sell it again until he releases it.....LT had agreed to let the OP find a replacement buyer to do someone a favor but he's but he's gotten several messages on the truck.....in reality LT has no idea what is going on....

It looks like pjones was the first one to respond so if he doesnt give LT a deposit to take over my deal on Tuesday I will let you guys know then, sorry I would posted sooner but i was moving a daughter out of house :big_banana_Dance:

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You've been searching for a build for weeks, you got one now walking away???

gravedgr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may be interested. What, exactly, are CA emissions and what does it do/is there a charge for it?

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may be interested. What, exactly, are CA emissions and what does it do/is there a charge for it?

CA emissions are required in green states. From what I understand its just paperwork that gets included on the certificate of origin and the window sticker. There is no charge for this option.