Got it today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmacfn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got it today!!

Just a couple questions

- raptors do not have park assist correct?

- raptors do not ahve obstacle distance indicators in the front?

bjinc

Reaction score
Got it today!!

Just a couple questions

- raptors do not have park assist correct?

- raptors do not ahve obstacle distance indicators in the front?

I was thrown off by the lack of front parking sensors also, especially because most of my other cars have sat really low instead of really high.

I set up my garbage cans in my driveway and practiced with the camera (the lens' distortion makes it a bit tricky sometimes), getting accustomed to where the bumper actually is (from my vantage point, the hood is 10 feet long). Now I feel a bit more comfortable in tight parking lots. I still park like a retard, though, always encroaching on one lane or the other, or forgetting to turn my wheels straight (they will easily spill into the adjacent spot if not straight). Oh well.

OP
OP
mmacfn

mmacfn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was sortof surprised that it didnt have front sensors. I dodnt care much about the parking assist but the front sensors seem like they would be protection-airy ;)

I was thrown off by the lack of front parking sensors also, especially because most of my other cars have sat really low instead of really high.

I set up my garbage cans in my driveway and practiced with the camera (the lens' distortion makes it a bit tricky sometimes), getting accustomed to where the bumper actually is (from my vantage point, the hood is 10 feet long). Now I feel a bit more comfortable in tight parking lots. I still park like a retard, though, always encroaching on one lane or the other, or forgetting to turn my wheels straight (they will easily spill into the adjacent spot if not straight). Oh well.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I also expected to have the front sensors. After returning to the dealership from test driving my Raptor, I was getting uncomfortably close to the parked vehicle in front and I asked my sales guy “where’s my beeps.” At least we have a front camera but the sensors would be nice.