Got some Good news /Bad news today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

82Kuba

Reaction score
Good news: After 3 month and 14 days since my order the truck is at the dealer.

Bad news: The shippers scratches both front fenders flares. The driver side was a light scratch put the passenger side was really bad. No metal damage.
I inspected the truck for the common issues, rust , engine cover Etc. no issues to be found.

The GM said the part is in stock at the parts warehouse so 3-4 days for repair. :mad:

Here's a pic of her good side

Attachments

• Raptor home.jpg
    Raptor home.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:

motoman289

Reaction score
Sucks, hope everything gets fixed.

FYI: Fenders and hood are composite. So you'll never have metal damage.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if the repair would be reported to the Carfax....such as damage repair...not a good thing to resell with later. Congrats and feel bad for your experience.

OP
OP
82Kuba

82Kuba

Reaction score
I wonder if the repair would be reported to the Carfax....such as damage repair...not a good thing to resell with later. Congrats and feel bad for your experience.

It shouldn't be. The insurance isn't getting involved, no registration and no police reports. CarFax pulls from public record, this is all internal.

I worked at a dealer for many years, if it's under a certain dollar amount the factory warranties it and deals with the shipping company. The shipping companies always budget for claims. Cars get dings and scratches all the time and are sold as new.

Last edited: