got some decent air with the Rappy this weekend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
https://youtu.be/t8WCOLq3CpI

Drove it home 180 miles later in the day with 3 adults, gear and a quad in the bed. This truck is impressive what it can do!
Nice!! I took two guys to TRR that have never been offroad in a Raptor and what really blew them away was that after pushing the truck hard we drove five hours home. All Raptors are awesome!!

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
really nice. can i get a link to the mud flaps? to bad u are so far away, i would love to go get dirty sometime.

OP
OP
B

byz250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
really nice. can i get a link to the mud flaps? to bad u are so far away, i would love to go get dirty sometime.

Hang tight rokblokz will have them on amazon soon...when they do I will put link up as it will for sure be a better price then everywhere else.

sher-bant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like how you conveniently cut the vid right before the five flips and the gas-tank explosion!
...How many people died in that little jump? I think it was six without counting the dead/injured pets.

BAN!

D

Deleted member 12951

Nice!! I took two guys to TRR that have never been offroad in a Raptor and what really blew them away was that after pushing the truck hard we drove five hours home. All Raptors are awesome!!

And I drove mine home too. Glad to give you and your buddies a ride. I went right back out with Dale @MajorAR after dropping you guys off and did the front half, didn't let up and sounded pretty good. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And I drove mine home too. Glad to give you and your buddies a ride. I went right back out with Dale @MajorAR after dropping you guys off and did the front half, didn't let up and sounded pretty good. :)
Enjoyed the tide, Jay is now looking for a clean gen1. First event and he's hooked!

Reaction score
Awesome

What a coincidence you were at Silver Lake. I have been planning for quite sometime to buy a F-150 and recently decided to make it a Raptor. I hope to purchase a 2018 by the end of the year. I also just recently found out about Silver Lake Sand Dunes, I live about 40 minutes west of Detroit. I plan to take my Raptor out there when the time comes I get one. DO you go there often? Is it a pretty awesome place?