Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got mine today as well. Although OP said delivery date. I got build date.

Attachments

• 20160901_111729.jpg
    20160901_111729.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 138
OP
OP
J

jkeller27

Reaction score
Sorry must have misunderstood the dealer guys my bad, just excited to hear any news about it.

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Got mine today as well. Although OP said delivery date. I got build date.

did you get the Carbo Fiber package? just trying to figure out for others on here if that might be holding some of them up.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry must have misunderstood the dealer guys my bad, just excited to hear any news about it.

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

did you get the Carbo Fiber package? just trying to figure out for others on here if that might be holding some of them up.

No Carbon Fiber.
Ruby Red SCREW
802A
Twin panel moonroof
Technology Package
Tailgate step
Heated wheel
Heated rear seat
Bead lock wheels

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Congrats man!

When did you place your order?
I ordered mine on 8/3 from Dave Sinclair Ford in St. Louis

Last edited:

mberger111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what this means? Does this mean I will be scheduled? Still dependent on dealer allocation?

"I got it! Your dealer code is F56584 and your order number is 4038. Your Raptor is in the system and is waiting on a VIN and build date. You can check in with us, weekly, for updates.

Sarah"

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what this means? Does this mean I will be scheduled? Still dependent on dealer allocation?

"I got it! Your dealer code is F56584 and your order number is 4038. Your Raptor is in the system and is waiting on a VIN and build date. You can check in with us, weekly, for updates. ��

Sarah"

It means your order is good but has not been assigned a build date. Try every Thursday or Friday to see if its been selected.