Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SJRaptorG2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My VIN is 1ftfw1rg2hfa21925, Sorry to dissapoint you poison123 but no reason to lie especially on my first post, just trying to spread the good news

Sorry for not believing you, hope you understand. Please send your dealer name so I can get on this! Sucks, I put in my order on 7/25.

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been msg'ing Ford Service like a lot of the people on here. Nothing seems to show up on COTUS at all, but they are able to look it up.

OP
OP
J

jkeller27

Reaction score
the dealer didnt know anything about the CF shortage, i read on here and said not worth holoding up getting the truck for some CF after reading what people were saying on here so i took it off on tuesday this week.

mberger111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cotus isn't showing mine either, but I just got the info from Ford Service on Facebook. So pretty sure its legit.

Ok cool. That's good news there could definitely be a delay getting information onto that site. Wish my dealer would give me something!!!