Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fee_Fi

Reaction score
Got VIN Today ordered 7/23/16, took carbon fiber off last week still have beadlock on. Number 2 allocation of three at small dealer. Estimated build date of 1/30/17.

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got VIN Today ordered 7/23/16, took carbon fiber off last week still have beadlock on. Number 2 allocation of three at small dealer. Estimated build date of 1/30/17.

Congrats! And good to hear you got scheduled while keeping the bead locks. My build is similar to yours and just waiting to get pulled. I went to visit my out-of-state dealer last weekend and he said I'm #6 of their 17 allocations. So, my turn has got to be coming up soon.

RaptorCoastie

NorCal Raptor Runs
Reaction score
I managed to find a truck about 3 states away with an initial buyer who backed out. Had everything I wanted including color. MY ORDER was submitted 8/30. THIS TRUCK was ordered 7/28. It has beadlocks which I don't really care about, but it HAS a VIN. So I can't take the BL's off. But it also has a scheduled build day (Possibly week, unsure right now which one) of 2/20 and according to Ford Service, an ETA of 3/23. But, that does seem a bit long from the build date, especially when they're like, 2 states away from Dearborn. We'll see. I'm hoping around the 15th of March. I jumped on it as soon as I could, seeing as my August order did not have a VIN, build date, no updates, and my dealer was an ass.

HunyaKitti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ugh, I'm so jealous of you guys! Especially those who got them on/near their birthdays...what great timing!

First order came and went (thanks to dealership adding the ADM to the price tag) and now I'm waiting for Ford to accept my second order at another dealership. I've had enough time to even change the color to LB from RR (saw it in person and it was so BRIGHT). Hopefully it gets here so I can at least enjoy it before my next trip overseas...

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After being "In Order Processing" for months and months, I finally got my VIN today.

Ordered/DORA: 10/17/2016
VIN: Today (3/24/2017)
Dealer-Anticipated Delivery: 4/16/2017

I was allocation #6 of 6 at a small-town Michigan dealer.

Nice, congratulations! That's a long wait, but your truck is still going to beat mine it looks like. July 30th ordered and ETA of 4/24/17, which is now in jeopardy of being pushed later....
(moderate dealer with 7 allocations; I was #6, but supposedly got bumped earlier on the list)

BigAl725

Reaction score
Ordered: 2/9/2017
VIN: 3/7/2017
Window Sticker showed up: Today (3/28/2017)
Dealer says ETA of 4/29/2017 but could be Expedited once build is complete.

I am understandably very excited.

BigAl725

Reaction score
Had to delete the CF & Beadlocks. CF was not a big deal for me but beadlocks would have been helpful on the beach.