Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jkeller27

Reaction score
First post on here but the dealer called me today and told me they got the delivery date and VIN for my build. i was chomping at the bits for any news from anyone on here about ETA so hopefully this helps some people out. Expected delivery date is last week in October!

ALSO... i ordered ordered mine last week with the carbon fiber package but after reading on here that there might be a shortage i called my dealer 2 days ago and said take it off because i was already on the fence about it. this morning they called and gave me the good news and told me that their other customer that was a family-friend of the owner of the dealership ordered his on the first day they could place the order also got a "priority 1 rush" still hadnt gotten a VIN or delivery date. i asked if he ordered it with the carbon fiber package and they said ya he did. im not saying that anyone who ordered the carbon fiber package is getting moved to the back but all i can say is 2 days after i took that off they got the VIN and build and delivery date. like i said hope this helps some of you guys out!

poison123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First post on here but the dealer called me today and told me they got the delivery date and VIN for my build. i was chomping at the bits for any news from anyone on here about ETA so hopefully this helps some people out. Expected delivery date is last week in October!

ALSO... i ordered ordered mine last week with the carbon fiber package but after reading on here that there might be a shortage i called my dealer 2 days ago and said take it off because i was already on the fence about it. this morning they called and gave me the good news and told me that their other customer that was a family-friend of the owner of the dealership ordered his on the first day they could place the order also got a "priority 1 rush" still hadnt gotten a VIN or delivery date. i asked if he ordered it with the carbon fiber package and they said ya he did. im not saying that anyone who ordered the carbon fiber package is getting moved to the back but all i can say is 2 days after i took that off they got the VIN and build and delivery date. like i said hope this helps some of you guys out!

LOL I don't believe you.

SJRaptorG2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really? This is your first post? BS info? If true, I’m sorry for not believing you, but you should back this info with something. At least post your dealer info so my dealer can call and verify. It would be nice to know for sure if Ford was holding back the CF orders.