Got her today!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sgsraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So picked up her today!! SCAB - Color: AG - 801A

All I can say is amazing! Coming from someone that did not own a Gen 1 but has driven one, this thing is great.

Interior - there are 100 buttons lol - still will have to get use to that. Everything is very accessible and well placed. Leather feels very nice. Plenty of room in the SCAB - if you are going in and out of the back seat I would deff recommend the SCREW just ease of getting in or out of it without opening 2 doors. Also the interior is very quiet!! My wife was very suprised how quiet it was , and so was I.

Exterior - thing looks so sexy and mean at the same time. Looks mean from all angles. Deff needs new wheels (ordering new ones tomorrow and new front bumper)

Ride - rides very smooth - rough when it needs to be but doesn't freak out over every little bump.

Motor - very strong and smooth - love the turbo sounds

transmisson - veryyyy smooth --- shifts great...i didnt feel like it was hunting at all.

Added Bed Liner - 375 Dealer will Spray it in next wed. I told them I didnt want to use them due to spraying over all the bolts, and she said they only do that from the plant. She showed me one they did and it looks great. Removed all bolts, and stated they will do a little thicker coat as i requested.

Added 100k 6 year extended warranty for 2k.

Long story short - I am very happy with my purchase and love it so far. More pics to come with new wheels and more goodies.

AG is a funny but amazing color. Looks white sometimes, and light grey and at night it looks dark grey.

Doing a photoshoot this weekend. I feel like i do good photography. If anyone wants any specific pics let me know. (these ones are just with my phone) The D750 will be in play this weekend. :)

Attachments

• rap 1.jpg
    rap 1.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 304
  • rap 3.jpg
    rap 3.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 318
  • rap 2.jpg
    rap 2.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 292

marcomilano77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 801a coming and I'm wondering if we're gonna miss/regret not getting the 802a. I don't need all those driving assists

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk