Got her last weekend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LBizzle

Reaction score
Finally picked up my magnetic 802a screw
Dual panel moon roof, tail gate step, tech package, and heated steering wheel and rear seats.
Ordered 12/22. Built 1/26. Delivered to the dealer 2/10. I drove from the east coast to Kansas, where my parents live, to take delivery. I got a deal through my dad's friend at the dealership and traded in my 2011 Range Rover Sport Supercharged and 2015 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab TRD Sport 4x4.
I had taken the Range to my parent's house and flew back in January and waited until the new truck arrived to drive the Taco out.
I got some quality time in the new rig, driving 1200 miles back, and will say comfort and luxury is on par with my Range Rover.
The truck is nice and I'm pleased. I'll post a more in depth review when I'm at my computer.

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

Also got the interior orange accent kit and had the dealer LineX the bed.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Finally picked up my magnetic 802a screw

Dual panel moon roof, tail gate step, tech package, and heated steering wheel and rear seats.

Ordered 12/22. Built 1/26. Delivered to the dealer 2/10. I drove from the east coast to Kansas, where my parents live, to take delivery. I got a deal through my dad's friend at the dealership and traded in my 2011 Range Rover Sport Supercharged and 2015 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab TRD Sport 4x4.

I had taken the Range to my parent's house and flew back in January and waited until the new truck arrived to drive the Taco out.

I got some quality time in the new rig, driving 1200 miles back, and will say comfort and luxury is on par with my Range Rover.

The truck is nice and I'm pleased. I'll post a more in depth review when I'm at my computer.

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

Also got the interior orange accent kit and had the dealer LineX the bed.

Congrats on the new build! Enjoy it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
IKR? 2 N00bs already today and no pics.

FO’ SHIZZLE LBizzle !