GEN 2 Got it!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gyrotech

Reaction score
Thanks to a forum member who decided not to take his ordered raptor (thanks Matt!) and the nice folks at Simmons-Rockwell Ford in Hallstead, PA, I picked this up today. Avalanche SCREW with 802a and beadlocks @ msrp. It's awesome. Only "downside" is that it was 1800 miles from my house. Two plane rides later, I'm now 300 miles into the drive back home. Worth it. Here's a pic I took today(sorry, no hot dog bun) but no pic I've seen so far does this color justice. It's really great looking.

fabcbdd93ac39daa3b723e8fcf914d32.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
G

gyrotech

Reaction score
How is ride quality (compared to Standard F150 if you have any experience)

I'm coming off of a 2008 F150, so no comparison there. I think it rides better than my wife's newish Yukon Denali. No problem tearing out 300 miles today after flying here this morning. Will do a 1000 mile run on Saturday. We'll see how I feel after that.

daaaaaan

Reaction score
I'm coming off of a 2008 F150, so no comparison there. I think it rides better than my wife's newish Yukon Denali. No problem tearing out 300 miles today after flying here this morning. Will do a 1000 mile run on Saturday. We'll see how I feel after that.

Where are you driving back to!?