Good Ford service in West TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be in need of my first service on my 2018 Raptor. Any recommendations for a good service department somewhere in San Antonio to Midland-Odessa?

Some place close to I-10 would be ideal.

Thanks.

OP
OP
W

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys this a bump. Hopefully someone from West TX will jump in with a recommendation. I'm looking for a reliable Ford service shop.

Areas I'm in: I-10 from San Antonio to San Fort Stockton, Midland Odessa, maybe as far west as El Paso.

Thanks.

ksutton

Reaction score
Rodgers Ford in Midland sells more Raptors than most any dealer. They have been more than knowledge able with my Gen 1 Roush. Only issue is that they are usually slammed with work.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing special about a first service

True...and one would think this should be a non-event, but on my first service the tech managed to strip one of the studs for my rear wheel during the tire rotation...plus the NORMAL service took them 2.5 hours to complete. Where you go definitely does matter.

OP
OP
W

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like Jennings Anderson Ford in Boerne, TX (NW metro of San Antonio) gets good reviews. Do any of you have experience with them?