good dealer in NJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HGguy

Reaction score
Not a good dealer to work with. They are a bait and switch dealer. They have that White 18 at $4000 plus off but that’s not true. Already called on that one. That have a $5k markup in it. They want over $75 for it. Stay away from this dealer!!!

Not to be argumentative but my experiences with service there have been good. My Raptor is the third F150 I've purchased from them. With that said we must always remember that it is a dealership and sometimes the best dealer can't help but act like a car salesman.
But the original question was in reference to service and I've been happy with the service there.

Onemoosehorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to be argumentative but my experiences with service there have been good. My Raptor is the third F150 I've purchased from them. With that said we must always remember that it is a dealership and sometimes the best dealer can't help but act like a car salesman.
But the original question was in reference to service and I've been happy with the service there.

If you have good service with then that’s great. I’m just going by my experience. I wouldn’t have a thing to do with that dealership. If the OP needs more info I can pm him all the details. But according to that dealership, in their exact words, you must have paid over sticker for your Raptor. If you did and love it then great!! Service is good, then great!! I don’t trust them.

I still have the texts and emails from them. I quote, from the salesman, “ the lowest they will go is $2500 above the sticker for you. They have guys here willing to pay more than that for these trucks. We haven’t sold one at msrp yet. And they get a lot of phone calls listing for sale below the msrp. It’s their tactic.” So yeah, good luck with that dealership. I don’t want to derail the OP’s thread.