Getting excited...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TornadoRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered my truck on 12/6. Its in production now with a built date of 1/17 then off to have the bed sprayed. I'm hoping for the beginning of Feb.

I ordered 9/29
Produced date 1/19
Lost alot of the excitement due to the waiting and dealer deleted my beadlocks
But I'm sure that'll change once I'm off the dealer lot with it and blasting the radio.
Adding
Also out to spray 1/19

OP
OP
L

LBizzle

Reaction score
Delays

Dealers I've spoken to, and from what I've seen on here, say that the following items are causing delays:
Bead Lock wheels
Spray in bedliner
Carbon fiber trim

With no confirmed availability date for these items, I passed on those options. For the price, I could get aftermarket wheels. As for the spray-in bedliner, I won't get the cool Ford logo on the front of the bed, but the dealer will have the bed sprayed with Line-X once they receive it. And I ordered the Orange Interior Accent option, so I could skip the Carbon Fiber.

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wolff and Autophanatic, I was getting ready to get irritated until I got to your posts... I ordered mid-November and still don't have a VIN or production date, but I really feel for you two.

Mine doesn't have any of the options that LBizzle listed, so I'm hoping to get scheduled soon...

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Today might be the day

Truck is at the dealer, no surprises on the paperwork (I didn’t expect any), I may have a new Raptor tonight.

OP
OP
L

LBizzle

Reaction score
COngrats!

Hope you're in it tonight, and I'm looking forward to pics.

I just pulled my window sticker!

Merlin69

Reaction score
This gives me hope.

I ordered 1/3

Same here. I ordered 1/4, but they told me July/August but maybe sooner. Hoping it's sooner obviously.

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

Just spoke to my dealer and got my Order#, VIN, and that my truck is scheduled for week of 1/23 build date. Fingers crossed that I'll be driving it by sometime in February.

Do you know what number allocation you were out of how many?