Getting excited...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I will say this gives me a little hope. My order was placed Early Dec except my dealer is horrible on the communication. Does not return phone calls or emails. I'm about to just go buy a dealer stock truck for $5K over MSRP to not deal with the nonsense. Fall River MA dealer as an AG on the lot that I like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sjsan12

Reaction score
I ordered 12/15. I checked last week but nothing scheduled yet. My dealer told me to expect March/April delivery. I'm going to wait a couple of weeks and check back.

sea2jet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my truck on 12/6. Its in production now with a built date of 1/17 then off to have the bed sprayed. I'm hoping for the beginning of Feb.

sher-bant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get mine Monday!

I live in Chicago, I found my (almost) exact order match on a lot in rural small-town Ohio. Did the deal and he's delivering Monday. What sucks is that I won't be putting the first 200+miles on my truck.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I get mine Monday!

I live in Chicago, I found my (almost) exact order match on a lot in rural small-town Ohio. Did the deal and he's delivering Monday. What sucks is that I won't be putting the first 200+miles on my truck.

Meh less miles you have to drive before the 1000 mile break in is over. My bro in law just bought a truck from a local dealer that had a sister store 200 miles away so the dealer had to drive it up to him, had like 245 miles when it got there. No big deal if the driver is mature.