GEN 2 Gen2 MSRP - California

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No. I called a lot of dealers, lowest I ever found was 10k over msrp and that was last year. Same dealer now at 15k over, some dealers 20-30k over. I bought out of state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

KWT

Reaction score
Not to let you feel depressed, but you won't find any, trust me. Lowest going to be 10k.
Goodluck

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahah this is the funniest post I have read all day. At least one person got MSRP in CA, maybe even slightly under, from a dealer in Mogan Hill. So it's possible... but better look out of state.

SoCalHusker

Reaction score
Hahah this is the funniest post I have read all day. At least one person got MSRP in CA, maybe even slightly under, from a dealer in Mogan Hill. So it's possible... but better look out of state.

If someone is getting MSRP or under they are involved with a fleet so dealership passes on to them for business purchases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vikingrl

Reaction score
Start looking in Arizona and New Mexico they are about $5,000 over MSRP. Shipping is under $500. Cheapest I found in the US with out spending a few thousand on shipping.

Rango

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the lowest I found in California is 5K over and you have to live in the area around the dealer or it's 10K over.

I just finished a hunt for my truck across the Western US - Tx, AZ, NM and Cali... Ended up buying in AZ. I found a truck on the ground JUST how I would have ordered it and got them to as little over MSRP as I found across ALL the dealers. ;) Good hunting.

Last edited:

Vipertoad

Reaction score
So the lowest I found in California is 5K over and you have to live in the area around the dealer or it's 10K over.

I just finished a hunt for my truck across the Western US - Tx, AZ, NM and Cali... Ended up buying in AZ. I found a truck on the ground JUST how I would have ordered it and got them to as little over MSRP as I found across ALL the dealers. ;) Good hunting.

What dealer did you go through? Thanks

SoCalHusker

Reaction score
I was in Parker AZ and Havasu AZ this past weekend. I didn't check prices since I have mine... lucky me!!! Parker had a black 2017 on the lot and havasu has a white one and blue or black(Night time) good luck!

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Start looking in Arizona and New Mexico they are about $5,000 over MSRP. Shipping is under $500. Cheapest I found in the US with out spending a few thousand on shipping.

If you can buy it for 5k over. Buy it! I paid 5k over on mine which was a custom order. Your still ahead of the game with a Vehichle that holds value.
I wish I would have negotiated the $63500 MSRP as the sale price and gave the dealer his extra 5k. But instead I brought it back to California and had to pay 8.5% sales tax on it.