Gen2 on 17x9 Rotiform SIX-OR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the forged Six-Or. Color is called candy black, but looks like a dark gunmetal grey to me. I've been trying to find pricing online, but no luck. Everything seems to be call or email for a quote... So that probably answers my question.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I like the forged Six-Or. Color is called candy black, but looks like a dark gunmetal grey to me. I've been trying to find pricing online, but no luck. Everything seems to be call or email for a quote... So that probably answers my question.

I'll have a price for you tomo. The forged wheel is a true beadlock if it matters.

As for the cast 6, they don't show any 6x135 in production quite yet so we still have a little time. If anyone needs a price PM me.

Hal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, I thought they were simulated. Looks like my Raptor order is going to come in with the stock wheels instead of the beadlocks I ordered, long story... Anyways, looking for a daily driver wheel since I hate the stock wheels. I like the look of Ford's beadlock capable, and that you can convert them if you want. On these Rotiform's, I liked the dark grey look, thought it might look nice with an AG Raptor. Is that finish available on a simulated beadlock or other non-beadlock wheel?

I'm not a big fan of the all black look of the cast Rotiform, or any other wheel. I like some visual separation between tire and wheel. Gunmetal wheels or appearance ring with matte black insides look nice to me. I don't want bright silver for sure. I like the Fuel Trophy that fits this description, can't say I really love them...

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

image-jpg.jpg

What finish is this? These are the simulated cast version. These look pretty nice.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not a gen 2 fan but that wheel is cool looking.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Damn, I thought they were simulated. Looks like my Raptor order is going to come in with the stock wheels instead of the beadlocks I ordered, long story... Anyways, looking for a daily driver wheel since I hate the stock wheels. I like the look of Ford's beadlock capable, and that you can convert them if you want. On these Rotiform's, I liked the dark grey look, thought it might look nice with an AG Raptor. Is that finish available on a simulated beadlock or other non-beadlock wheel?

I'm not a big fan of the all black look of the cast Rotiform, or any other wheel. I like some visual separation between tire and wheel. Gunmetal wheels or appearance ring with matte black insides look nice to me. I don't want bright silver for sure. I like the Fuel Trophy that fits this description, can't say I really love them...

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

image-jpg.jpg

What finish is this? These are the simulated cast version. These look pretty nice.

The pic didn't come through, have a link?

As for finishes, Rotiform will strip, brush and spray the cast version in candy black if desired. It's not cheap by any means but it can be done. We are still waiting on word of date for Raptor fitments to arrive.