Gen 2 Upgrade shops in Houston

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We're based out of Houston and work with a few different local shops for installs. We'd be happy to help get you set up with the parts you're looking for and then help coordinate installation!

ryeabs

Reaction score
I'd recommend Woodlands Performance and Suspension. A small shop. They did a frame off restoration on my classic vette. Saw many Raptors in getting work done during the restoration. Unfortunately none on my Raptor as all the money has been going into the restoration.

That Dude

Reaction score
Join the Houston Area Raptor Owners group on facebook and ask there.

Folks,

I've got a Gen2 a little over year old and I'm wanting to do some upgrades. I'm interested in some form of performance upgrade, level/lift, wheels/tires, lights.... Does anyone know of a good "one stop shop" in Houston? It would be great to have a place that could help me decide on what I need, write a check, and take it home when its done. I have no interest in doing anything myself. Thanks in advance

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just remembered the name. Miller off road. Works on MANY raptors

I went with Miller Offroad Design for my build which included a Geiser springs, Deaver +3s, RPG Bumps, 37s, custom bumper, BD lights, MPT tune, FullRace IC, SPD TAs, FlowMaster Flow FX. They are a small shop that works almost exclusively on Raptors. During the time mine was in the shop, I saw at least ten other Raptors being worked on with various upgrade projects.

As others have said, the small shops tend to pay more attention to the details and might take a little longer, but my build was done very professionally and for less money than the others I called.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f262/geisers-deaver-3s-rpg-bumps-37s-pics-62379/