Gen 2 Owners..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw a gen 1 raptor today, not many raptors ever seen at all where I live so this was pretty rare. At the red light he kept starring at my truck, he then rivved up his V8 and it sounded amazing, a whole lot better than my v6 raptor and boy I must admit I was jealous. But then the light turned green and he slammed his throttle so I hammered mine as well. A couple seconds later I was having a hard time seeing him in my rear view mirror as he was dropping so far behind me at such a rapid pace it was crazy. At that time I laughed at myself for being jealous of his exhaust and said to myself wow I'm so glad I got a Gen 2 raptor.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I saw a gen 1 raptor today, not many raptors ever seen at all where I live so this was pretty rare. At the red light he kept starring at my truck, he then rivved up his V8 and it sounded amazing, a whole lot better than my v6 raptor and boy I must admit I was jealous. But then the light turned green and he slammed his throttle so I hammered mine as well. A couple seconds later I was having a hard time seeing him in my rear view mirror as he was dropping so far behind me at such a rapid pace it was crazy. At that time I laughed at myself for being jealous of his exhaust and said to myself wow I'm so glad I got a Gen 2 raptor.

lol

Fordraptor4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to rent/borrow ford raptor for one day with 1k deposit plus I’ll return it with full tank. Anyone interested?

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I can’t speak for everyone else, but the reality is if someone borrows your Rap, even your wife, and bins it, there’s a lot of very hard to source parts you’ll be waiting on. $200 would get you maybe the spare tire off my truck for a day.

In all likelihood there are a very few people I’d let borrow my Raptor, none of whom post on FRF. And I certainly wouldn’t do it not knowing who the driver would be and what it would be used for. For some of the same reasons I don’t loan out my liter (+) bikes.

maybe someone else here would be more amenable.

Fordraptor4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can’t speak for everyone else, but the reality is if someone borrows your Rap, even your wife, and bins it, there’s a lot of very hard to source parts you’ll be waiting on. $200 would get you maybe the spare tire off my truck for a day.

In all likelihood there are a very few people I’d let borrow my Raptor, none of whom post on FRF. And I certainly wouldn’t do it not knowing who the driver would be and what it would be used for. For some of the same reasons I don’t loan out my liter (+) bikes.

maybe someone else here would be more amenable.

OMG, you wouldn’t let your wife drive it??? Well, I did offer 1k deposit if anything was to happen. It would be used to just drive around a little bit and returned the next day.