Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > GEN 2 (2017+) Ford F-150 Raptor Forums > Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.

Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]

GEN 2 MSRP or below thread

This is a discussion on GEN 2 MSRP or below thread within the Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2] forums, part of the GEN 2 (2017+) Ford F-150 Raptor Forums category!
A little surprised that Team Ford in Las Vegas isn't listed here... They sell more Raptors then any other dealer ...

User Tag List

Like Tree34Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2018, 12:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

A little surprised that Team Ford in Las Vegas isn't listed here...
They sell more Raptors then any other dealer in the country and all at MSRP...
Mine has been built, just waiting for it to be delivered to Team...

I think they sold 97 Raptors last year...

Loufish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 05:47 PM   #12 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Originally Posted by Loufish View Post
A little surprised that Team Ford in Las Vegas isn't listed here...
They sell more Raptors then any other dealer in the country and all at MSRP...
Mine has been built, just waiting for it to be delivered to Team...

I think they sold 97 Raptors last year...
I tried buying from Team Ford, but they wanted $500 deposit to enter a lottery for an allocation if you were a new customer. Deposit was refundable, but no guarantee on an allocation.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
MoltenAZRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 06:35 PM   #13 (permalink)
Full Access Member

I tried buying from Team Ford, but they wanted $500 deposit to enter a lottery for an allocation if you were a new customer. Deposit was refundable, but no guarantee on an allocation.
I know when I ordered my truck and gave them the same deposit there were few
allocations left to them....maybe they used all theirs and were trying to get a few more before the end of the 2018 production run...

I don't work for them and receive nothing for getting their name out there, but here in the West they are the go to guys for all the desert race teams and are considered straight shooters....
Loufish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 06:12 AM   #14 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Zook motors is now at msrp this was confirmed by another guy who was on the wait list and when came Time to order was told this is the last truck they are selling at $1k over invoice and all will be msrp from now on .... prolly thanks to all the scumbags asking adm
xBryanHoodsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 02:40 AM   #15 (permalink)

Talk to Chris Goeschel from Team Ford. I put a deposit on a Leadfoot SCREW with all the options I wanted minus stickers and moonroof. Sad CA residents keep getting the shaft and we have to go out of state. Chris is the GM.
ademarco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 07:37 AM   #16 (permalink)

18' Leadfoot Super Cab, MSRP, Mike Raisor Ford in Lafayette IN. Dealt with Ted Lynch. Fastest I have ever been in and out of dealership. Good people.
lifeline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 11:27 AM   #17 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

(Thread Starter)
Originally Posted by xBryanHoodsx View Post
Zook motors is now at msrp this was confirmed by another guy who was on the wait list and when came Time to order was told this is the last truck they are selling at $1k over invoice and all will be msrp from now on .... prolly thanks to all the scumbags asking adm
Damn.... I know someone on here just ordered on at $1k over 3 weeks ago. I'm sure they are getting a ton of calls. Honestly, You are seeing MSRP deals daily on the FB page and even dealers posting slightly under recently. I don't think under MSRP deals will be hard to secure in most states soon.
I was able to get a local dealer under msrp 6 months ago.

FOR SALE OR TRADE: New Baja Designs 50" S8 Driving combo Light Bar $800

Last edited by FullAuto; 03-13-2018 at 11:43 AM.
FullAuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 12:05 PM   #18 (permalink)

Originally Posted by FullAuto View Post
Damn.... I know someone on here just ordered on at $1k over 3 weeks ago. I'm sure they are getting a ton of calls. Honestly, You are seeing MSRP deals daily on the FB page and even dealers posting slightly under recently. I don't think under MSRP deals will be hard to secure in most states soon.
I was able to get a local dealer under msrp 6 months ago.
Zook told me there is a wait list of 12 people... and that they have only received 4 allocations in the last two years, so it could be a full year or two until my name comes up.
sbdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 12:54 PM   #19 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

(Thread Starter)
Originally Posted by sbdave View Post
Zook told me there is a wait list of 12 people... and that they have only received 4 allocations in the last two years, so it could be a full year or two until my name comes up.
Yup, honestly the last 3 people I know of who got trucks were 8-12 on the list becuase everyone in front of them bailed when an allocation came up. I got on the list and also ordered a truck from another dealer (I was first on their list) as I didn't feel like waiting. I feel the second dealer might have bumped others in front of me becuase I negotiated an under msrp deal with them also. Long story short I ended up cancelling my order with the other dealer once they told me my build date wouldn't be until late December or January. A week or two after cancelling my other order Zook got another allocation and I was called. So I lucked out.
I asked my salesman how many allocations they had and I swear she said 4 in 17 and 18. So 8 over the last 2 years. She also said it hasn't been like the Gen 1 for them where they could reach out and receive more once they were out. I switched them to msrp on the list. Good luck with your search sbdave!

FOR SALE OR TRADE: New Baja Designs 50" S8 Driving combo Light Bar $800

Last edited by FullAuto; 03-13-2018 at 12:57 PM.
FullAuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 07:28 PM   #20 (permalink)

Originally Posted by sbdave View Post
They also want a $2500 deposit.
Slaughterhouse is offline   Reply With Quote