GEN 2 GEN 2 MSRP or below thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prius

Reaction score
Confirmed. Called them a few months back when they had one listed for $2k under. guess what? discount applied, but they had to apply "destination charge" which brought it right back to sticker. He acted like he was doing me a favor.

Yep. Look at this price... lol.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 80

Onemoosehorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me start by saying I get nothing from this. But the dealer I bought my Raptor from has a 2018 Screw Leadfoot loaded for $5000 off. Every option I guess. Sticker is $74 plus but he is offering it for $5000 off. Just passing this deal along to someone looking for one. I also got $5000 off of mine in April. Dealer was awesome to work with. And the salesman was great too!! You can tell him Jason sent you.

Klaben Ford, Kent Ohio.
Chris Volk 888-604-5141

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Koons ford. The name koon alone gives me the shivers!
Hehehe. I will try to contact them tomorrow for the hell of it!

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Wow, you have no clue how the manufacturer/dealer relationship works. Keep demanding a $7k discount because of how inexpensive it is to build a Raptor and let us know how it goes.

Lol someone did my home work for me.
$5k off is happening now. Thanks to the guy above - onemooseehorn
Now who is clueless? You can call,them to buy the leadfoot grey if you like.

Klaben Ford, Kent Ohio.
Chris Volk 888-604-5141

Last edited:

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol someone did my home work for me.
$5k off is happening now. Thanks to the guy above - onemooseehorn
Now who is clueless? You can call,them to buy the leadfoot grey if you like.

If Georgia is giving Raptors away, why are you looking at trucks in Ohio?

FYI, I got my truck when MSRP was $2k lower and I didn't pay $2k for ugly stickers. Oh, and I've been driving around in a Raptor for over year. But hey, if it makes you feel like you got a deal, good for you.

OP
OP
FullAuto

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If Georgia is giving Raptors away, why are you looking at trucks in Ohio? .

Why not, Ohio has $5k below msrp now. Georgia best deal is $$3750. And Alabama is $4000.
Better deal means better saving. In this case I would only save around $400. Due to $600 shipping from OH to GA, if I was buying the Alabama one..
I am still waiting; I told you that I will be paying out the door price = msrp or lower. If I don't get that deal, I will buy the 2019 release for about $2k discount.
We put the prices here to help potential buyers to be aware of the deals. I don't want to see people cheated by the crook dealers especially in California area. Sharing is caring !

Last edited: