GEN 2 GEN 2 MSRP or below thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SENDIT!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck #1- Lightning Blue 802a SuperCrew- Tech, roof, hood and exterior graphics, carbon fiber, beadlocks, tailgate step, second row heated seats, and factory bedliner! MSRP $72,545 Sale $71,745
https://www.machensfordcapitalcity.n...earchDepth=2:3

Truck #2- Oxford White 802a SuperCrew- Tech,roof, hood and exterior graphics, carbon fiber, beadlocks, tailgate step, Second row heated seats, and factory bedliner! MSRP $72,545 Sale $71,745
https://www.machensfordcapitalcity.n...earchDepth=1:3

Truck #3- Oxford White 802a SuperCrew- Tech, roof, beadlocks, tailgate step, Second row heated seats, and factory bedliner! MSRP $69,670 Sale $68,920
https://www.machensfordcapitalcity.n...earchDepth=3:3

Contact me for these offers! Brad 573-821-1165

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When are dealers gonna figure out that not everyone desires a SCrew?

Scabs are the real Raptors!

they may be the "real" raptor..... but 99% of raptor owners need the screw for their family and starbucks runs.

I'd personally like to see a column gear lever, that way I can have 4 cupholders in the middle console instead of 2. Need 1 cupholder for my iphone, my louis vuitton wallet, my sig 229, and my starbux haha :rofl:

LFGen2

Reaction score
If you find a dealer in SoCal wants to sell it UNDER MSRP then please post here so others could benefit from it. I got a boat coming in July and just need to make room or if it does not sell for 71k then I just keep the truck since I got no payment on it. I do love my Raptor and everything about it.

its 2018 in America, people aren't limited to the dealership down the street from them ...

vipertom1970

Reaction score
its 2018 in America, people aren't limited to the dealership down the street from them ...

No problem bro, sale or no sale is not a problem for me. I am actually hoping no one will buy it so I have a reason to keep it or give it to my daughter when she comes home. BTW, in America some people don't have time and could use that time to make thousands $$$ by just a click of a mouse and don't really have time deal with out of state ******** sale, dealing with a transport company or sale tax to save $5,000.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FullAuto

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry I haven't been on here for a bit. I will update the thread tomorrow. Oh yeah #scablife here!!!!!

Reaction score
I wonder why so many dealerships order with sticker packages. There must be some sort of manufacturer to dealer kick back. MSRP with sticker package is still a markup...

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
they may be the "real" raptor..... but 99% of raptor owners need the screw for their family and starbucks runs.

I'd personally like to see a column gear lever, that way I can have 4 cupholders in the middle console instead of 2. Need 1 cupholder for my iphone, my louis vuitton wallet, my sig 229, and my starbux haha :rofl:

Scabs are far easier to maneuver in drive thrus.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wonder why so many dealerships order with sticker packages. There must be some sort of manufacturer to dealer kick back. MSRP with sticker package is still a markup...

Is it really a Raptor if your neighbors don't know it is a Raptor?

I don't have the stickers because they look dumb, but I suspect most owners want everyone to know exactly how impressive their $70k truck is because most people buy it for its looks and status. To them the stickers are the most important part of the truck.

raminator08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it really a Raptor if your neighbors don't know it is a Raptor?

I don't have the stickers because they look dumb, but I suspect most owners want everyone to know exactly how impressive their $70k truck is because most people buy it for its looks and status. To them the stickers are the most important part of the truck.

Don't forget the +5hp each sticker adds