GEN 2 GEN 2 MSRP or below thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone had a positive experience from a salesman in southeast Michigan or somewhere around there? (Dorian ford /suburban ford of Sterling Heights/ Russ Milne are ones I’m familiar with) Looking for someone who’s willing to work with me a bit and be a good person to deal with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SENDIT!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had a positive experience from a salesman in southeast Michigan or somewhere around there? (Dorian ford /suburban ford of Sterling Heights/ Russ Milne are ones I’m familiar with) Looking for someone who’s willing to work with me a bit and be a good person to deal with.

I am in Missouri, if you'd consider that close. I have three trucks on the ground right now, all at sticker! My name is Brad

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am in Missouri, if you'd consider that close. I have three trucks on the ground right now, all at sticker! My name is Brad

I appreciate it Brad! I was thinking ahead for ordering 19s. Between the 3 local dealers I mentioned one has 5 another has 4 and the last has 3 so there are definitely a bunch around my area haha and they are all going for sticker from what I can even tho I haven’t gone into the dealerships yet.

Just sometimes tough to find someone reliable that you can trust!

04SSHD

Full Access Member
Reaction score

When I was in Dearborn at the Ford Plant I stopped at Village Ford and spoke with a salesman who was very helpful. He said he could order a Raptor for me at MSRP.

23535 Michigan Ave
(313) 565-3900

I forget the sales person's name but I have their card at home.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When I was in Dearborn at the Ford Plant I stopped at Village Ford and spoke with a salesman who was very helpful. He said he could order a Raptor for me at MSRP.

23535 Michigan Ave

(313) 565-3900

I forget the sales person's name but I have their card at home.

Awesome, if you could get his name I would appreciate it

Thank you

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome, if you could get his name I would appreciate it

Thank you

I currently have allocation for 2 units. Deal is MSRP and I can drop ship to your area for the cost of the local dealers drop ship fee.

I have sold Raptors to 5 different board members here already.

Also taking names for buyers that want 19's.

Last edited:

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
I currently have allocation for 2 units. Deal is MSRP and I can drop ship to your area for the cost of the local dealers drop ship fee.

I have sold Raptors to 5 different board members here already.

Also taking names for buyers that want 19's.

You should complete your location in your profile, so people don't have to repeatedly ask where you are located.

So with that in mind, where are you located?