GEN 2 Ford Baja truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JakobPorter

Reaction score
Does anyone kno the mods that ford did to their Baja truck besides roll cage? Did they adjust suspension at all?

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Using LMGTFY is a ****** move. If you're going to do that there's no difference to simply posting a link to the search.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ADD+2017+Raptor+Mods+for+Baja+1000

Who asked you for your 1 cent, ****** master?

I couldn't give a *** what you think, got it?

A ****** move is to roll into a thread and offer nothing but criticism.

Where is your contribution? Don't respond, I won't see it.

Point of fact, the ****** move is to add a thread on here about something that is easily found reading or googling. I don't ask to be spoon fed nor do I feel obligated to spoon feed.

There are well run forums where that post would be locked with a notice to use the damned search function.

Last edited:

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Who asked you for your 1 cent, ****** master?

I couldn't give a *** what you think, got it?

A ****** move is to roll into a thread and offer nothing but criticism.

Where is your contribution? Don't respond, I won't see it.

Point of fact, the ****** move is to add a thread on here about something that is easily found reading or googling. I don't ask to be spoon fed nor do I feel obligated to spoon feed.

There are well run forums where that post would be locked with a notice to use the damned search function.

Hey ******, my "contribution" was to post a LINK to the info that the poster was asking about not pulling a ****** move like your LMGTFY.

If you don't want to "spoon feed" someone (and help them) then **** and don't post some BS LMGTFY. Wow, you're clever. A master of the interwebs. ****** move no matter how you try and spin it.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Like Abraham Lincoln said, "If you teach a man to google, he stops going to forums and asking easily answered questions from Google searches."

And if you shit on people who come here because they have interests similar to yours they'll leave and not come back.

If you're not learning or asking for help or providing help and info what are you doing here?