GEN 2 Alignment specs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SamfromTX

Reaction score
They are the same as the 2015/16 . I know this because my steering wheel was tilted a little clockwise when in s straight line and it drove me crazy, felt like it was 1 or 2 splines off. I took it in and they put on the alignment rack and used the 2016 specs. I have the print out of what it should be and what my truck had and they look identical except my truck was off on Toe and Steer Ahead, clearly not a vehicle specific difference. I was surprised because I thought the Raptor would be aligned differently, like more negative camber or so.
I tried for an upright picture upload but failed, sorry.

Attachments

• IMG_7086.jpg
    IMG_7086.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 416

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are the same as the 2015/16 . I know this because my steering wheel was tilted a little clockwise when in s straight line and it drove me crazy, felt like it was 1 or 2 splines off. I took it in and they put on the alignment rack and used the 2016 specs. I have the print out of what it should be and what my truck had and they look identical except my truck was off on Toe and Steer Ahead, clearly not a vehicle specific difference. I was surprised because I thought the Raptor would be aligned differently, like more negative camber or so.
I tried for an upright picture upload but failed, sorry.
My steering wheel was off as well. Dealer is fixing it tomorrow.