Gauge cluster swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Secret Ninja

Reaction score
While scrolling through YouTube, I come across a video demonstrating a Lariat gauge cluster swapped into an XLT. There was no how to, it was just a demonstration showing that everything worked. My question is, could you take the gauge cluster from an 802a and swap it into at 801a or is this just internet trickery?

whan

Reaction score
Guy named livinitup on the forums I think is a vendor and sells the clusters for the swap (and already reprogrammed with your new mileage)

Livnitup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
An 8" 802A cluster can be put in an 801A Raptor if you can find the 802A cluster; I have a hard time finding them at salvage yards.

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
An 8" 802A cluster can be put in an 801A Raptor if you can find the 802A cluster; I have a hard time finding them at salvage yards.

After 17 years my Honda Accord is only alive because of salvage yards and their cheep cheep parts. It only cost $30 (and 4 hrs of my labor) to fix my airbag computer from a salvage yard, when the Honda dealer quoted me a $1,450 price tag to turn out that SRS idiot light.