G2 vs '18 F150 4x4 3.5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Are you like an XLT enthusiast or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

first...I think we've used "enthusiast" to death over the last day or so. Can we switch it up to "aficionado"?

Nothing wrong with XLTs but I'm not an XLT aficionado. I own a Raptor too, I don't know why its such a big deal that an lighter truck beat the Raptor, people here are basically busing out higher level math to justify why it shouldn't be that way.

Also, why are you taking it out on the "SVT guys"?

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you like an XLT enthusiast or something?

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

SVT guys wishing they could be in the conversation

lol i guess you didnt watch the video. the oldest truck on there is number 4. not too shabby considering it was a lot less money.
I8ZJWA.jpg

bjinc

Reaction score
lol i guess you didnt watch the video. the oldest truck on there is number 4. not too shabby considering it was a lot less money.
I8ZJWA.jpg

I don't follow this channel much; are these just trucks they have personally tested? The old Lightning and Dodge Ram Viper are both significantly faster than that.

And yeah, we GEN 2 SNOWFLAKES will analyze things like this because they don't jibe with the expected outcome. Corvette beats Miata in drag race? Dog bites man. The converse? You wonder about methodology and the details. In short, I don't like things that interfere with my e-peen stroking.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't follow this channel much; are these just trucks they have personally tested? The old Lightning and Dodge Ram Viper are both significantly faster than that.

And yeah, we GEN 2 SNOWFLAKES will analyze things like this because they don't jibe with the expected outcome. Corvette beats Miata in drag race? Dog bites man. The converse? You wonder about methodology and the details. In short, I don't like things that interfere with my e-peen stroking.

They're in Colorado a mile above sea level so the times you see are nearly a full second slower than what you would see at sea level. It would be nice if they also included "corrected" values next to the actual times they got.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They're in Colorado a mile above sea level so the times you see are nearly a full second slower than what you would see at sea level. It would be nice if they also included "corrected" values next to the actual times they got.

im surprised they can upload videos, lets not try to break their brains.

bjinc

Reaction score

Yeah, I was accounting for that. The Ram was sub-5 seconds at sea level if I recall.