Fuel Treatment Product

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you guys think fuel treatment products are worth using? If so what product do you recomend for using in my raptor

Look for something that has the ingredient PEA in it. It is one of the strongest and best cleaning agents in fuel treatment products.

As an FYI, the Chevron Techron product being recommended contains PEA.

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Look for something that has the ingredient PEA in it. It is one of the strongest and best cleaning agents in fuel treatment products.

As an FYI, the Chevron Techron product being recommended contains PEA.

So... you’re saying give PEAs a chance?

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have used both the chevron with techron fuel injector cleaner and lucus complete fuel injector cleaner in my 14 3.5 ecoboost. usually just one or the other every 10k miles or so after an oil change. never an issue. and truck seamed smoother after. i only use chevron 91 oct in both trucks. never use sea foam or any throttle body cleaners ect. but a lil fuel injector cleaner should not hurt the turbos.

siooss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What about AMSOIL PI Gasoline Additive Concentrate? I picked up 6 bottles about a month ago but haven't used any yet. Was planning on adding 2 bottles today

AMSOIL P.I. contains PEA like Techron, look at their MSDS to compare contents, they are very similar. IMO, would be comparable to Techron results.

Dachuri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check the owners manual, but I recall it saying emphatically to not put any additives in the fuel, oil, and coolant.

What page of the manual emphatically instructs us not to put additives in fuel or coolant?

I see on page 42 of the Raptor Supplement instructions in not to using oil additives (2nd paragraph, right side). Missed the part on fuel and coolant.

Attachments

• IMG_0167.jpg
    IMG_0167.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 68

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir