Front plate ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mkarban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer did not have the front plate bracket on delivery for some reason. He said he's going to order one but mentioned you can simply screw the plate right into the existing holes. My question is, are the rivets provided necessary? He screwed the rear plate into the existing holes.

Vince

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer did not have the front plate bracket on delivery for some reason. He said he's going to order one but mentioned you can simply screw the plate right into the existing holes. My question is, are the rivets provided necessary? He screwed the rear plate into the existing holes.

Use the rivets. 1. Because they will stay and not loosen like screws 2. Direct ******** will damage the bumpers finish around the screw holes.

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My issue with the ones I have seen is covering the opening for the intercooler. I do not like that.

I agree, but what are the other options? Mounted on the drivers side, offset and it looks terrible. Leave it off.

I told the dealer not to mount it. I'm trying to think of an alternative place to mount it, but it doesn't seem like there are many options...maybe drill some holes in the plate to let the air flow through??