Friend is looking to order an '18 screw for MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys. A friend of mine has asked me to help him out in locating an allocation for an 18 Raptor screw for MSRP or below. He is looking to take possession between Sept. and Dec. Maybe you know of one being built and a buyer backed out. He wants a loaded black screw. He lives here in NY and would rather buy locally if possible, but doesnt mind traveling if he has to. He has tried several local dealers and they all give him the runaround. He is a serious buyer so this wouldnt be a waste of your time. Please contact me here or my email. [email protected]

Thanks

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My SE PA dealer has 4 more allocations at Msrp. John Kennedy Ford in Conshohocken Pa. Michael Calabrese was my salesman and you can mention me. I talked to him today and he let me know he was now down to 4. Mike with the blue scab ordered (I just changed it from lead foot)