Free Driving School

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JD06

Reaction score
Are they providing the trucks to play with? or do you have to drive there in your own? I would fly out there for that, sounds interesting.

NO LIMIT

Reaction score
I wonder if Ford will let us northern cousins go to the driving school this time...I bought a brand new 2012 Boss 302 LS I was all excited for the Boss Track Attack Driving School and...for reasons in small print I as a Canadian could not go to the Driving Course that I paid for in the purchase price of my Boss...thanks Ford
Anyway Miller Motorsports in Utah used to offer a Raptor course for years looks like they have now been taken over by Ford and are called Ford Perfomance Racing School

Link below

Driving Schools

---------- Post added at 07:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 AM ----------

Are they providing the trucks to play with? or do you have to drive there in your own? I would fly out there for that, sounds interesting.

I would think they will supply the trucks same as the Boss Track Attack supplied the cars you just booked your dates and flew in did the course and then go home.
They have had the Raptor Assult Course there for years trucks were allways supplied. I looked in to doing it when I was tring to get them to let a Canadian come down for the Boss Track Attack Course.:baby:

ManfromSnowyRiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Uhhhh

"On January 20 at the Barrett-Jackson auction in Scottsdale, Ford will sell the very last 2017 F-150 Raptor it builds. Of course this surely won't be the last F-150 Raptor of all time, but..."

Really? So if that were the case the production stops today until the fall for the 2018, cant be right, but have to keep shaking my head.

A_Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Uhhhh

"On January 20 at the Barrett-Jackson auction in Scottsdale, Ford will sell the very last 2017 F-150 Raptor it builds. Of course this surely won't be the last F-150 Raptor of all time, but..."

Really? So if that were the case the production stops today until the fall for the 2018, cant be right, but have to keep shaking my head.

I don't think they're selling one that's already built. It's one that will be built where the owner can choose whatever color they want.

"Not only will this 2017 Raptor be the last of its model year, but it will feature a "one of one" paint job selected by its eventual owner. Hopefully the owner gets creative with his or her choice"

I think the timing of the free driving school is kind of poorly thought out because most folks are waiting for their 2017's and a large number of folks will still be waiting for theirs in April.

Congrats to all that can go! I bet it'll be a blast!

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if Ford will let us northern cousins go to the driving school this time...I bought a brand new 2012 Boss 302 LS I was all excited for the Boss Track Attack Driving School and...for reasons in small print I as a Canadian could not go to the Driving Course that I paid for in the purchase price of my Boss...thanks Ford
Anyway Miller Motorsports in Utah used to offer a Raptor course for years looks like they have now been taken over by Ford and are called Ford Perfomance Racing School

Not sure if Ford will handle it like they did for the Boss 302, but about 3 months after I bought mine, I received a box from Ford Performance with a poster of the Boss 302, a ticket to the Boss Track Attack, a key chain and some other little things. When we went to the school, they supplied a Boss in the same color you had purchased with your name on the windshield. It was pretty impressive. You have to pay for airfare and lodging of course and could bring a friend (but they had to pay for the class). It was very well done....maybe Ford plans to do this with the new Raptors. If anyone gets something like that in the mail, please let us know.