GEN 2 Found 2 at MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys I was doing a little raptor searching lately, and I just wanted to give anyone looking a heads up. At Taylor Ford in Taylor Michigan, there are two raptors available at MSRP with the 802A package. One is avalanche and one is blue. After I ran the numbers on my own and thought about it for a day I realized it's probably not the smartest to make the purchase right now, so I guess I'm starting a raptor fund to save up but for the future. The salesman's name is John Kovach, and if you give him a call please use my name as a referral (Frank Misuraca) I'd appreciate that. The number to the dealership is +1 (313) 291-0300 . I hope this post can help someone out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
FordPerf Addict

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Was under the impression that MSRP was hard to find at times but maybe not, you da man Jake ! Why not help someone out and try and improve a relationship with a dealer at the same time

X5GEE

Reaction score
Every Dealership around me has $10,000 mark ups .... NJ / Philadelphia area. Ridiculous!

OP
OP
FordPerf Addict

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Every Dealership around me has $10,000 mark ups .... NJ / Philadelphia area. Ridiculous!

Cali is 15-20 according to my friend who's dad runs a dealership out there.. would be cheaper to fly out buy it in mich and have t shipped home haha