FORScan: Parking lights on w/ DRL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

daaaaaan

Reaction score
Unfortunately, manually with the knob is the only way (for now at least).

Seems logical that there may eventually be a way, but no one has found the code yet.

Ford locked that option in 15+, it's not possible.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It looks so good on this truck.... sad it's not an easy option. I might have someone wire mine up to work on an Upfitter switch.

TXCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is this only supposed to turn on the U shaped lights? After I did the change, All of my parking lights front and rear on, including the marker lights on the corners and in the grill....is that right?

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
is this only supposed to turn on the U shaped lights? After I did the change, All of my parking lights front and rear on, including the marker lights on the corners and in the grill....is that right?

Yes... those are all of the parking lights. Would be awesome to be able to do just do the front end parking lights.

TXCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes... those are all of the parking lights. Would be awesome to be able to do just do the front end parking lights.

Ok, then I was just confused before I did it. I actually thought this mod did only the "U" part and folks were asking how to get them all on, but it was the other way around. At least I know I didnt screw up the programming. Thanks!