FORScan: Parking lights on w/ DRL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daaaaaan

Reaction score
I know quite a few of you want their Parking Lights to be on w/ the headlight switch on Auto. To achieve this, the following must be done:

Using FORScan to enable parking lights with DRL.

BCM 726-26-02 x*xx xxxx xxxx DRL Include Park Lamps: 1=enable, 0=disable

This combined with setting Daytime Lights on (using the dash menu in the truck), will enable Parking Lights w/ DRL.

To test, your lamp switch must be in Auto, and truck be in drive.

Mark986

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about a way to have all the lights on without the DRL needing to be on?

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just so I am clear the only way to run ONLY parking lights (ambers) is to turn them on at the switch each start?

lottp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just so I am clear the only way to run ONLY parking lights (ambers) is to turn them on at the switch each start?

Unfortunately, manually with the knob is the only way (for now at least).

Seems logical that there may eventually be a way, but no one has found the code yet.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Unfortunately, manually with the knob is the only way (for now at least).

Seems logical that there may eventually be a way, but no one has found the code yet.

Thanks... I would pay anything for that option.

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am really confused. So right now, it's all or nothing? i.e., you do what OP says to do in this thread, and you get:

- DRLs and parking ambers on during the day, with parking ambers and headlights on at night time.
- Or you get nothing during the day (no parking ambers no DRL), and headlights only but no parking ambers on at night time.

Is that correct? So in essence, to get the parking ambers to be on while vehicle is in Drive, you have to do what the OP says here?